Friday, August 29, 2008

WHITNEY IN FORKS WASHINGTON

A MUST READ....GREAT SERIES OF BOOKS....TWILIGHT









































































































































































2 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

That is so COOL!!! How fun for Whitney to be able to go there!

The WA coast is beautiful! All the drift wood is really neat!

I want to go Forks someday :) It has been to long since i have seen the ocean!!

Kailey said...

It was SOOOO fun to find you on my blog. Josh and I have missed you two! We'll definitely have to meet up with you sometime. Until we had the baby this year, Josh and I used to escape off to the coast for weekend get aways all through the summers. Every time we'd drive through Olympia, I'd think of you and wonder how you were.

I can't believe how old Whitney is. I love those books too, just started reading them myself. I have spent a lot of time in this area, so it's fun to read about it. I haven't been there since they put all this stuff around though. Anyway, if I can get the baby to take a nap... I think I'll go read some more now... ;) Look forward to keep in touch!! Hugs- Kailey