Dad looks so good. He scared me at first cause his forty-five minute surgery took two hours. The doctor

said the hernias were larger than what they thought and the tissue was pretty torn so they used muscle tissue to repair. Dad is going to be sore for a while. Tibbey will not leave dad's side & doesn't understand she just can't jump right into his lap.
2 comments:
Dad you look pretty good! I am glad the surgery went well and we wish you a speedy recovery! Don't you dare lift anything heavier than a fork this next week! It sounds like Mom is taking good care of you :) You're in good hands! Take it easy and do lots of crossword puzzles, do you like doing Sudoku puzzles? You should try it out!
Take care :)
We love you!
Good suggestion the Sudoku thing! Next snapshot of dad will be walking to the bathroom and maybe one in front of the toi toi! You won't think he looks soo good then. As long as he is in the laying position he is good not too many complaints. He has really loved the meals I have made for him! I'm brushing up on my cooking meal techniques to prepare myself for tending to Ryan's family in a few weeks!!! It is really kind of fun! I have threated him tho (dad) and told him if he wasn't nice to me it would be a rest home for him for the next two weeks. I think he is wising up! HAHA!!! just kidding!
Post a Comment