Friday, November 7, 2008

GIFTS FOR MY 60TH B-DAY/TREASURES I WILL CHERISH FOREVER



Thank you so much for the gifts that I will treasure & cherish with all my heart. I ordered a copy of this book for each of your families and you should receive it in a week or two. Let me know. You all made my 60th Birthday a very memorable one! We had so much fun!!!!!!!




















































I wanted to show you what pictures I am using in my wall hanging of the family/Someday I will learn how to use photoshop to turn the pictures around! I do want to let Marnie know how much I love the video she did of our family reunion...I know how valuable that is going to become to ALL in the family. Thanks for all your hard work and time you put into that Marnie. We all love it and will spend hours watching it!


































































































































3 comments:

Ryan and Courtney said...

It's a good thing I have some creative sisters to make your birthday such a hit! Although, could you delete the picture of JJ in her husband's preferred lingerie? Just kidding J! But... do you know where I can find one with a picture of goat that says, "Hot to Baaaaa"!!!

I was really fun to show the video to my family and they loved it and will continue to watch it over and over. Adam and Londyn turned it into a competition between the two of them about who had more pictures. I think Londyn won!

Thanks for ordering a book for each of us. I'm not sure I would have gotten around to it.

-Ryan

Staci Rocha said...

We had a great time :)

Thanks for ordering all of us a book. I just received an email reminder about my half marathon pictures and I can still order you one! Would you like a 5x7?

Have a good weekend!

How is Dad feeling?

MaKey and Poppa said...

Dad is doing fine. He went back to work this week all day on Monday & Wednesday and then half days on the others. Yes I would like a picture of you and Ryan on your half marathon. Maybe that would be an inspiration to me again to start exercising!! Let me know when you receive your book so I know that you all got it! Dad and I are going back to South Center Mall today and maybe that Swedish store I can't think of the Name IKEA that does not look right! To early for my brain to be in full function! HA HA!