Monday, March 16, 2009

PRECIOUS BABY COMING SOON



UNEMPLOYMENT HAS HIT THIS HOUSEHOLD....so with lots of free time MOM has picked up the crochet needle and is preparing for the birth of the sixteenth grandchild!!!




5 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

Sweet sixteen :)

They turned out great! She will be so cute in them! Thanks :)

Alysa said...

so cute! Can you make them bigger for MJ?

Ryan and Courtney said...

Since when are you un-employed? Maybe I should call home once in a blue moon!!

By the way....I'm a size 10!

-Ryan

MaKey and Poppa said...

Mom joined the many others in the unemployment line on March 9. I was called into the office at 1:30 pm to find out that another senior member got layed off on the Friday before and I found out that she bumped me from my position. I am not terminated so I could be called back in. Dad came home from work yesterday and his boss layed off nine people in their division and I heard seventeen were given notice in the Division I worked for and there was going to be a total of 58 layoffs & this is just the beginning. There might be some retirement buyouts this summer & that might include your dad. TROUBLE TIMES...WHO KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT?????

CRAPTASTIC said...

Those booties are so cute. I have been doing some crocheting as well. I am currently working on a purple Afgan. Next time we meet you will have to teach me how to make those!!