Monday, July 13, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...PAUL & I MARRIED ON JULY 13, 1968...FORTY-ONE YEARS AGO

To celebrate our 41st anniversary Dad & I met Marvin & Terri and had dinner at Red Lobster! We enjoyed the company & a delicious meal. We are planning to cruise the Hawaiian Islands with Marvin & Terri in September!!! Our anniversary gift to each other! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...married July 13, 1968 forty-one years ago!!!







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a good anniversary and hope there are many more to come. 41 years? Wow. That means I'm getting old. Love you both!

Staci Rocha said...

You both still look happy and in love :)

It is a great blessing in life to have your example of a lasting marriage. I'm glad you both fell in love and created such a beautiful family :)

Love ya lots!

Unknown said...

You better start planning for your 50th now. What should we do?

Love ya!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Let's go to Israel! Jerusalem!!!