
The old Penhallegon homestead...home that was built in 1904 in Wenatchee on Penny Road... The second picture is Paul with his two daughters Alysa & Staci & his mom & Dad...Jack & Emma...Dad sure thinks he & Ryan look alike...check out how Staci is hanging on to her daddy...the last two pictures are pictures from Family Reunion 2009...The Granddaughters, Londyn, Lucy & Maryjane & the dog Maggie...toooooo cute! & then Grandma Emma Penhallegon with granddaughter Staci and 3 of her great grandchildren, Dallin, Penny, & Allison




2 comments:
I have never seen that picture with Dad and Gma & Gpa! I love it!
I had to chuckle a bit to myself because i am always getting after my kids for hanging on to my clothes and not letting go of me! I guess the trait of clinging runs in the blood!
Thanks for Sharing!!!
I haven't seen those pictures either. Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment