Thursday, November 5, 2009

BIRTHDAY NUMBER....61 YEARS....STILL COUNTING

I had a great day, November 2, 2009, celebrating my 61st B-day...spent the day doing Geneology & then Dad came home from work & we went to dinner at Red Lobster...my favorite item to order is the Lobster Pizza...YUMMY! I went to renew my License & couldn't pass the eye exam so now I have a restriction on my new license & have to wear corrective lenses to drive....I did get the Enhanced License & kept my CDL...OH GETTING OLDER!








My Christmas Cactus is blooming!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Lookin' GREAT for 61!!! I hope you feel proud and so, so blessed. And what a beautiful surprise watching your Christmas cactus bloom. My mom always had a beautiful one growing up. I should get me one too. Thanks for the reminder.

Staci Rocha said...

For some reason my blog is not showing when you update your posts.

Ditto with courtney's comment. You look beautiful and i am so glad Penny has blue eyes like you!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Another year older and wiser and just as beautiful as ever. I love you!