Marnie - Dad & I LOVE YOU more with every year, day, hour, & moment that passes us by... we are so very proud of our daughter & the woman that you are at the age of forty-one...and the woman that you will become as time keeps going
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago




8 comments:
Very sweet bday card. Thanks! I'm all that I am because of my wonderful parents! Very appreciative today for all that I have & the wonderful 41 yrs it's been. Wow that's terrible to write. Now I do feel old. 20 yrs from now I'll be thinking I wish I was 41 again. ha ha. Love you all!
I will never FORGET that Monday 7:10 pm time! And when they wheeled me out of the delivery room you looked right at your Daddy & he placed his finger in your little hand & YOU squeezed it so tight & wouldn't let go!
Daddy's were not allowed in the delivery room in those days back on March 10, 1969!
I meant Daddies!
Marnie, when you said I did not call at 7:10...I bet that was the time I was posting on the blog tho!
Those are cute pictures of Marnie. Each year just comes and goes so quick. At least we're all growing old together and have fun at it.
Thanks for posting, I love to see what pictures you're going to post on everyones' birthdays! If Marnie is 41 that means I am going to be the big 40 this year. Yikes! Every once in a while, I look in the mirror and scare myself, cuz I'm looking older. The joys of maturity! Happy 41st Birthday, Marnie!
Just How OLD Do You Think I Feel having kids in their 40's...the face is wrinkling & the butt doesn't get smaller(Dad's butt has fallen...it's nowhere to be seen) & the age spots are coming out all over! I have given up looking in the mirror...it's frightening! It's going to be a heart attack one day!
Post a Comment