Saturday, April 24, 2010

PIZZA AND PAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














































7 comments:

Ryan and Courtney said...

I better leave a comment or Mom might think that no one has been looking/reading her blog. I do, I don't know about any of my sisters though. SSM's!(social media slackers)
Payton sure looks like he likes all the attention, grabbing a hold of you as soon as you're within his range. I'm sure he can't get enough attention.
We'll have to post some pictures of our trip to Steven's farwell and the baby pics.

Ryan and Courtney said...

I forget how to spell acronyms. SMS's!! And farewell. And other words too, like SHUTT UPP!!

Staci Rocha said...

Ryan that's great you were able to go to the farewell!

Jennifer is definitely your niece, you can see the resemblance with the two of you. That is great to be reconnected.

Alysa said...

How fun. Can't wait for this weekend and Apple Blossom!!! See ya'll Fri.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Jennifer Lischka is Your COUSIN!

Jennifer said...

How fun to be able to get together and go out for pizza. Looks like you had a great weekend. Jenn looks alot like Ma-key. You can tell they're related. Glad you had a great weekend. I'm going to come sometime this summer just not sure when, yet!

Staci Rocha said...

i was referring to Ma-key in my previous comment - your NIECE :)