Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



Alysa I have got to put this on my blog! So pretty of You & Maryjane! Do you remember how long they said they were going to keep the Nativities on display at the Bellevue Stake Center? I would love to go & see it again!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, they are so beautiful!!! I'm sure they had a small feeling of what it was like at the manger scene a long time ago. Such a special experience to feel the Christmas spirit.

Alysa said...

I want to go back too. Take it a little slower without the kids and enjoy every nativity. I think it was only for that weekend, I thought I heard someone say.

I went and bought the stuff to make the manger craft with my primary class this week. Hope they turn out cute.

MaKey and Poppa said...

Well Alysa let's put it on our calendar for 2011! Make a temple trip that day too!