Saturday, January 1, 2011

SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE~LOVE YOU ALL!

Lucy adoring her cousin Jaelyn! Jaelyn was playing the piano for Lucy while Lucy was singing her favorite song, Mary's Lullaby~So Very Precious!









Maggie doing as she is told & staying behind while everyone took off on the four wheelers~Maggie is such a Good Dog!




Isaac playing in the family room~just loving all the trucks & planes the boys got for Christmas! I almost got him to smile for me!





Isaac loved the little shephard boy & the little lamb hanging on the Christmas tree!






Trucks, planes, cars, & Pillow Pets a big likey likes for Christmas!
















5 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

so sweet to see lucy adoring her big cousin, penny is the same way with Jaelyn and Jacie :)

Marnie said...

Isaac is so cute. Jaelyn & Lucy I'm sure you made MaKey's day. She's always been dreaming of her grandkids playing & singing around the piano. She got her wish. Precious memories.

Alysa said...

I just love seeing my neices play the piano. Hope they stick with it and never stop. Every time I take a break I get a new calling to play at church and feel like I have to start all over. So don't be like me.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful Christmas memories. Marnie, Alysa, & Staci, we watched old movies from when we were all together in 1994. It was too funny! Though it brought tears to our eyes knowing that those little girls are grown girls now! And so are all of us! Thank goodness for videos and pictures to help us remember precious moments! Alysa, you were playing Teach me to walk in the light, while Jaelyn was singing along. She was only 2! It was soo adorable!

MaKey and Poppa said...

The Old Video I Brought Home To See If Preston Could Put It On CD's
For Us...It's the video where Poppa dressed up as Santa & scared Jaelyn & Whitney!!!! Alysa & Staci are performing in Applettes on the football field & "Sarge" directing the Band!!!! Ryan was home from Ricks & looking real Buff from weight training! Jaelyn singing made Poppa cry & that is the Christmas that I was no longer Grandma & became "Ma~Key"!!!!!!!!!!