
Hey Kids, It is official ~ the Big Decision has been made & all the appropriate people have been notified...Your DAD is RETIRING on April 30, 2011...I thought I would post the letter he sent out this morning at work & the picture I have posted is something I just added for the Blog! This was not an easy decision, but it has been in the making for sometime. Dad & I feel so good about it all & we cannot imagine what it is going to be like to not have to wake up every morning to an alarm clock! Freedom To Come & Go & Do Each & Everyday For the Rest Of Our Lives Doing What-So-Ever We Choose To Do! We are coming to visit you!
4 comments:
This truly is excitig for you both. Can't wait for the day to finally come and for you to be able to travel and live your dreams.
AAAAWWWW!! Sweet Retirement!!! We are HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!
It's official!!! Is the house up for sale? Travel or mission first? We too are very happy & excited for you & your next adventure. I'm sure Dad is feeling retired already. That alone has got to be very exhilirating. The time you've been waiting for & talking about for so long. Congratulations!!!
No, the house is not up for sale, no mission first~we are traveling~we just want to have the feeling of no commitments, nothing we have to do~we just want to breathe the fresh air & enjoy! Dad came home from work yesterday & breathed such a sigh of relief...I told him he even looked good~you could just see it in his countenance~STRESS RELIEF!!!!
Post a Comment