The cherry blossoms are getting ready to pop like popcorn~Poppa is raking the prunings~my shoe tree needs some new growth~it still feels like winter~and we are waiting for the sun to shine & warmer temperatures knowing that it will be here in "7" days when Dad is RETIRED! Waiting Is Difficult!!!!!!

We Are Hanging In There!
2 comments:
We've been working around the house, outside, all week too. Burned all the rose and tree trimmings today. I took this week off for spring break and we've been very busy. Went to Goblin Valley for two days and then back with lots to do around the house. We're raising three new baby chicks and church keeps me busy almost every evening or so it seems. Have 4 meetings this weekend for Stake Conference with Elder Ballard. I might get a 6 minute interview with him and I might not. Haven't heard yet.
Only 7 working days. Piece of cake right? Then you can do whatever you want, when you want. Very exciting! See you in a few weeks!
It doesn't look very warm there! But I'm sure it feels so good just being outside. We finally had a nice day here and FINALLY took down our Christmas lights. I'll save some of my yard work for when dad comes, so he won't be bored. ;) Hang in there. Only 7 more days till retirement, that sounds manageable. I was looking at the calendar and saw that Jaelyn graduates in 6 WEEKS!AAAHHHH! See you soon!
Post a Comment