That looks like a nice adventure, though it looks a little cloudy. I hope you're prepared with winter clothes to come to Panguitch. It is cold here!!! I'm hoping by the time you get here, that we'll actually have leaves on our trees and sunshine!
HaHa, Suppose to be eighty today in Boise~Heading to Idaho Falls to see Joyce~We are prepared for warm temps & winter temps! I heard it was 80 in Wenatchee~Oh, Oh, I missed Jack's Birthday :-) Make it up when we see him!!!!
2 comments:
That looks like a nice adventure, though it looks a little cloudy. I hope you're prepared with winter clothes to come to Panguitch. It is cold here!!! I'm hoping by the time you get here, that we'll actually have leaves on our trees and sunshine!
HaHa, Suppose to be eighty today in Boise~Heading to Idaho Falls to see Joyce~We are prepared for warm temps & winter temps! I heard it was 80 in Wenatchee~Oh, Oh, I missed Jack's Birthday :-) Make it up when we see him!!!!
Post a Comment