Saturday, September 24, 2011

LOVE HEARING FROM FAMILY!

I just love it when I receive pictures of our cute Grandchildren! These cuties are Ryan's children~Londyn, Adam, Lucy, & Isaac. I just received these pictures in the mail this last week! It sure does put a SMILE on my face to look at these pictures!

Thanks all for your communication with Dad & I. We love seeing/reading the mail, chatting with you on the phone, skyping, & checking the latest on your blogs & oh can't forget facebooking!

Another highlight of our week was at the Temple last night! We serve as the Baptistry Directors on Friday evening at the Columbia River Temple & we had 35 youth who came to do Baptisms & we & they did 400 Baptisms & 400 Confirmations! It was a busy evening! One group was suppose to show at 5pm & the other at 7pm, but they all came at 5pm, but Dad & I pulled it all together & it was a beautiful evening filled with Testimony & Laundry!

Our new address is: 8180 W. 4th Ave, Apt. B-201 Kennewick WA 99336
Our Phone # for long distance calls is (509) 396-9621...We still have our cell phones for short conversations, but need to use the land line for catching up with everyone! Poppa & Ma~Key/Elder & Sister Penhallegon LOVE YOU!







2 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

what darling kiddos!!!

i love love love reading about all the service you are doing!

Love ya lots :)

Jennifer said...

What adorable pictures!!! Love them! Love hearing about your missionary experiences! Love ya lots!