Thursday, December 1, 2011

TODAY I GIVE THANKS FOR THE MIRACLE OF YOU~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LONDYN

Happy Birthday to our Granddaughter, Londyn~You are 14 years old today! How exciting & our hearts are feeling lots of LOVE for You today. We will have you in our thoughts all day. I wish it were easy to drive to Utah & pick you up & have a special day just with YOU. I so remember when I used to do that when you lived in Federal Way & I would drive you to Wenatchee & spoil you with lots of fun and lovin'...we miss you...we know you are very busy with family, friends, church, and chores. We have loved your letters telling us about your concerts, about your Roxie (:-( & farm animals, Porkers & Butcher, and placing 3rd place in your soccer tournaments, congrats! When do you get your braces off? I bet after three years you are tired of them, but just think how more BEAUTIFUL you will be when you do get them off! Poppa & I are really enjoying our Mission. We are having so many wonderful & spiritual experiences. It is an opportunity I wish all my children & grandchildren could have in their lives. The relationship you develop with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ & the Holy Ghost & Mankind is so Heavenly Divine. You see the purpose of life so differently & you recognize with more clarity the meaning & purpose of what life here on earth is all about. I hope Poppa & I are making a difference. We see that we are in our SERVICE To Others Everyday & we definitely understand more about our own individuality. Heavenly Father & Jesus do know us individually & our feelings of this knowledge grows stronger with every moment. December 1, sneeks up on us so fast...I will put your gift & card in the mail today. We hope you will be reading this today & know how much we Love You & we miss you terribly too. One day we will be all together again & be able to hug & love & play & have fun together! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart~ LOVE, Poppa & Ma~Key/Elder & Sister Penhallegon











2 comments:

Courtney said...

So Sweet. Thank you for all your kind and loving thoughts. That picture is adorable of you and Londyn that I don't remember seeing before. You always cared for her with such gentleness and kindness. I'm thankful for the loving foundation she has from her Makey and Poppa. My heart is sad to see her grow up, but it's all part of the plan. I'm just grateful for her good choices that will keep her on the right path. She has great examples in both of you. Thank you for your selfless service in HIS Kingdom. You are a blessing....

Staci Rocha said...

SWEET LONDYN!!! She is a beautiful young lady inside and out!!!!