My Dear Children, Do you feel what I am feeling so strongly this morning? I miss you all & wish I could be there to be with you & give you my love & support. My heart is full & I am feeling so peaceful that "all is well." I am so THANKFUL for ALL that we have & am so thankful for each one of you. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Dad & I discussed this morning again how we have felt since our fasting experience this last Sunday. We feel our lives are being stronger, happier, & peaceful. We feel the change in our very beings & recognizing it being a blessing because of our fast. Dad & I are enjoying our mission so much that as I have expressed before we are not sure if we ever want to step back out in to the world again, but when we do we will know exactly how we are to live our remaining days of our life. We love being taught all that we receive because of the lessons we learn from giving ourselves to the service of Heavenly Father's children as we serve. There's a lot of physical and mental anguish that one goes through as you try to discipline yourself to be prepared & worthy to serve. As we serve, we know our hearts & minds are at peace with what we are doing. We have so many opportunities in a variety of ways to serve. We have enjoyed our main purpose of our mission to acquire property to make a land transaction happen & it is progressing to a positive outcome :-) We have served at the Bishop's Storehouse for our first six months & have had some wonderful life changing experiences for being there in that type of service. I am so grateful for the patrons, the volunteers, & the full-time missionaries that have been there in receiving or giving of their service & they have shared their joy of service in testimony verbally with me personally in how they have felt about the welfare sytsem blessing their lives. How, empowering their testimonies have been to me in strengthening me in my missionary duties. Dad & I are continuing on serving with the Farmland portion of our Mission, and as Baptistry Directors & Ordinance workers at the Temple, but as of today we are making a change to another service. We sadly leave the Storehouse & move on to another opportunity. I feel Family calling & we are going to become more active in our duties to doing Geneology & increasing our Service to the "Family" Temple needs. That is a blessing of being able to serve in a VARIETY of ways as we serve our Mission. Maybe now I can concentrate more on our (Tibbey & I) doing a Patient & Paws visiting at the hospital & also be more of service to the inactive brothers & sisters that we serve on our Hometeaching & Visitingteaching districts! There are only so many hours in a day & we are human & our physical bodies can only do so much as our heart & our desires want to go above & beyond the 24 hours we are given each day. Giving my Storehouse hours now to the Family History & Geneology I will be able to accomplish alot. I cannot imagine what this will do! We Love You All & Miss You and are so grateful for you & your Families & for your support & prayers in our Missionary efforts & for your love that you give to us as your parents ♥ ♥ Thank You, Thank you ♥ Love, Mom ~ Be Happy & Smile :-) Life Is Good & Life Is A Blessing From A Heavenly Father Who Loves Each Of Us ♥ ♥
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago

1 comment:
Pretty picture of you :)and i like the little snowflakes!
I love the saying "ALL IS WELL"
we are all very blessed!
in my mission all the black people would always say "have a blessed day" and when you are serving a mission you definitely feel an abundance of BLESSINGS.
love ya,
staci
Post a Comment