Great Grandma Penhallegon~Happy 90th Birthday~Emma Hayes Penhallegon~A Woman We Adore & Love With Great Respect & Honor We All Have For Her~July 26, 2012
Thanks for sharing so I could feel a little closer to everyone. Gramma seems content and peaceful and in gratitude with all her loved ones around her. So neat to see the respect and honor her posterity has for her.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing so I could feel a little closer to everyone. Gramma seems content and peaceful and in gratitude with all her loved ones around her. So neat to see the respect and honor her posterity has for her.
I am glad we came even though it was such a fast trip! As a family, we have a lot to be grateful for! Love you lots!
It was wonderful to all be together. Thanks for feeding us lots of good dinners!
Would someone please remind me to quit wearing the same blue shirt for all of our family photos??? Cougar apparel is approved though.
Post a Comment