Thursday, February 28, 2013

MOVING FROM THE FIFTH WHEEL TO NEW HOME~Found Poppa's HAT!!!






2 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

O' Poppa's hat :')

Your place looks great! Do you like your bed?

Your hair is getting long, I have never seen you with long hair except for pictures from your younger days. Lookin good!

Here is another quote for ya :)from a little grief therapy book i was given.

"Be with those who also are grieving. As you tell your stories, you will share an understanding of the heart that is deeper than words!"

"Respect the power of grief, Remain open to the hurt. You may think it easier to suppress the pain or avoid it with distractions and busyness. But eventually your emotions will surface, grief will demand your attention. Stay gentle with yourself."

I know you are doing amazing and have been such a great example of strength. You know that when life gives you more than you can stand, you kneel!!! And you are being blessed in doing so!!

Love ya♥
Staci



MaKey and Poppa said...

Staci, I know the strength I have is because of Priesthood Blessings & Dad is very close to all of us <3 He would never be too far away, He Loves Us & Is making everything possible. I am truly around others who are grieving too & this really gives us the strength to endure. I Love My New Friends! My Soul has been humbled & I am sad when I have to get off my knees from prayer~my prayers have never been so long & so many times a day :-) Love you too & I am so grateful for all you do for me in helping me to heal from the loss of Dad <3 <3