our last day :( I wish we all lived closer together!!!! I miss you all!
But, it was a great last day!!!!
That was just so cool to see Elder Holland and I love Jacie's happy smile with her new mission call. A perfect ending.
Thanks again for everything. I read the book "One drop at a time" to Mr. D. We love it, and lots of little similarities in the book of the good old days of us being raised with orchards and beehives and pretty blossoms etc. :)
1 comment:
our last day :( I wish we all lived closer together!!!! I miss you all!
But, it was a great last day!!!!
That was just so cool to see Elder Holland and I love Jacie's happy smile with her new mission call. A perfect ending.
Thanks again for everything. I read the book "One drop at a time" to Mr. D. We love it, and lots of little similarities in the book of the good old days of us being raised with orchards and beehives and pretty blossoms etc. :)
Post a Comment