Saturday, April 19, 2008

March Memories in Wenatchee 2008








Spring in Wenatchee

WHERE THE FLOCK GATHERS



Bird's eye view from the trailer of a new spring beginning...Do you see the first sign of Spring?
My little orange/breasted friend



Mother Nature, we are ready for Spring

Mother Nature saying should the sun shine or should it snow a little more? Can't decide!







The Robins are everywhere Spring is coming







The robins love sunning!BLOSSOMS POPPING ON THE OLE CHERRY TREE




Should I put my plants outside? Is it going to be warm or cold? Is the sun going to shine or is the snow going to fall?






Dad and I planted forty Arborvitae trees to establish our property line and to prevent the Story's from using our property as their turnaround and parking area






Because dad is so skilled we even planted in a straight line
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!!!!!!
















1 comment:

Staci Rocha said...

I love seeing pictures from our home land! The trees look really nice!