Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mother Nature in Menopause - Apr 19, 2008

Arising early, I was enjoying the warmth of my fireplace...

and what did I see but SNOW coming down, IN APRIL !!!



so, I went outside, and, yup, there it was:

Mother Nature exhibiting signs of menopause...





The calendar says it is Spring, but my eyes behold WINTER








































Dad decided he had to move some of his potted plants under the eves, before they were crushed by the heavy wet snow













Dad's footprints in the snow










Sunshine follows the snow storm

In two hours, the snow was all gone and we went back to Spring


Sorry, Mother Nature, that you weren't feeling well this morning...




1 comment:

Staci Rocha said...

WOW Bi-polar weather! We are suppose to get some snow too. I guess it is probably heading our way. Rolo and I are off on a date in just a few minutes. Yippee, no kids for two hours :)

Love Stac :)