Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL/2008





I SPY SANTA CLAUS.... CAN YOU SEE HIM AMONGST OUR GRANDCHILDREN? (We are missing Whitney & Austin in this picture...13 of 15 grandkids, 16th due in May 2009) Top row left to right we have: George, Londyn, Adam, JoLee, Maryjane, Jack, Jenson, Santa, Dallin, Mason, Jaelyn, Jacie, Lucy, & Penny...GRANDCHILDREN WITH SANTA..CHRISTMAS 2008...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL Check out this blog to see Whitney & Austin as the Herrick Elves: http://www.herrick4.blogspot.com/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS

2 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

Happy Christmas Eve!

It's 8 o' clock and the kids are already asleep. I have never seen Dallin want to fall asleep so quickly so Santa will come to our house. I will post a few Christmas Eve pictures now.

No peeking at your Christmas Letter until the morning!

We love you :)

Courtney said...

Thanks for the Santa picture, and thank you for the movie. We watched it for FHE last night. Ryan and I do not remember ever seeing it, and enjoyed it. It was kinda slow for the kids so they didn't last long. Thank you!!! We'll add it to our collection.