Mount Rainier /Flying to Utah/Picture taken from my window on the plane/FUN TRIP!!
Afterschool chores were done immediately upon arriving home & I NEVER HAD TO SAY OR GIVE A REMINDER!!! The snacks were given!!!




How many roosters are left? They are mean ones if you get to close!
The weather was picture perfect while in Utah! Cocoa the goat got loose once and the chickens discovered how to escape from the coop a few times!!


NAP TIME for Lucy went this way every day She was the BEST/Missed Mommy & Daddy the first two days, but always put herself to sleep every afternoon!

GAME NIGHT/SUNDAY NIGHT!!!



Ice cream for everyone @ Coldstone's

This picture is blurry too..I must have been laughing at these 3 kids!!
After school activity watching cartoons on Mom & Dad's flat screen TV & bed & eating chips (pringles) & crackers & then leaving the crumbs for Ma-key to brush out of her bed before I could sleep at night! I was laughing brought back memories
;o)

No comments:
Post a Comment