Apple Blossoms are so pretty! Seeing that picture makes me want to be in Wenatchee!I like Ryans comment about the Ducks "being camera shy" That was pretty good timing taking that picture!Well, we are excited to see you soon! Four more days!
I love spring! We're getting apple blossoms here too, finally. Courtney and I went on a fun spring evening horseback ride last night. It was a lot of fun! Have a good time in Boise!
I wish we were there already so that we could be there for Apple Blossom. Next year for sure.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Apple Blossoms are so pretty! Seeing that picture makes me want to be in Wenatchee!
I like Ryans comment about the Ducks "being camera shy" That was pretty good timing taking that picture!
Well, we are excited to see you soon! Four more days!
I love spring! We're getting apple blossoms here too, finally. Courtney and I went on a fun spring evening horseback ride last night. It was a lot of fun! Have a good time in Boise!
I wish we were there already so that we could be there for Apple Blossom. Next year for sure.
Post a Comment