Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAD REALLY ENJOYS HIS NEW CAMERA!


We are still eating Party Mix just can't get enough...you get so used to snacking on it so we just keep refilling the pan until we run out of ingredients! I thought I would share some of our pictures from our Sunday walks & our pet squirrel...must be adding padding to the nest & drives Tibbey crazy out in the backyard!


























3 comments:

Ryan and Courtney said...

Somehow I have a feeling you're feeding that squirrel, lucky duck, I mean squirrel!!

I really like the picture of the three fishermen too!

Jennifer said...

Nice pictures. I love the view with that beautiful mtn. in the background.

Marnie said...

Love the pictures. They could be enlarged & framed in my living room. That would look great. Glad you are enjoying your new camera. Thanks for sharing. Oh and we have almost finished off the chex mix. I made four batches & it tasted much better when I quadrupled the dressing. Um Um Good! Haven't had any since Monday when the diet began but that's ok since I ate 99%before then. Thanks for the tips on making it more delicious.