Saturday, May 22, 2010

AT HOME IN LACEY...RECUPERATING FROM REDO 2ND SURGERY ON LEFT FOOT


Spending a quiet weekend in Lacey! Because I fell last weekend & tripped on Tibbey's leash I had to have surgery again on my left foot...the doctor had to redo everything...I don't know what hurts more my ego or my foot...surgery went well & now I spend the next eight weeks recouping & trying really hard to not trip again! Getting Older Is Not For Sissys!




4 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

Your back patio is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Love THE ROCHA FAMILY

Alysa said...

Glad you're taking it easy. No rush, just relax and enjoy your time off. If you need me, let me know. You're always welcome to come hang out here with me.

Ryan and Courtney said...

Sorry to hear that Mom! That's no fun at all. That's like when I broke both elbows in one year. How much luck can one person have right? I read a good book this weekend, called The Wednesday Letters. You've probably read it already, but if not let me know and I'll send it to you. Hope your recovery goes quickly. Love, Ryan

Jennifer said...

At least you have some beautiful scenery outside you back window. Your flowers and bushes are gorgeous. We are just now getting blossoms and leaves on the trees, it looks so wonderful. We had snow on the ground when we woke up this morning, but it looks like it may turn into a beautiful cold day! I'm glad you are doing well enough to blog. Keep doing well. Love ya! Be good! And keep blogging!