Our Sweet Jacie is celebrating her 16th Birthday today~We Love You, Jacie! I just chuckle at Poppa he does not want his precious Granddaughters to grow up~He is always saying to me do something about it...tell them it is not allowed! I bet Jacie is happy she is 16 today~Drivers License Department here she comes~we have another anxious Granddaughter who can't wait to be on the road! I sent Jacie a purse for her birthday...I loved the flower on the purse that was made from a zipper & I thought that was cool! What do you get a girl that has almost everything? Jacie might be able to use the purse to carry some of her books to school~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACIE~Enjoy Your Day! Poppa & I are celebrating YOU today & how wonderful You are to have in our lives! We Love You!
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago





4 comments:
Happy SWEET sixteen :)
You are the sweetest young lady i know, you have grown up way to fast and you're so beautiful!!
Have a Fantastic Day!
Love ya!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! She finally opened your package this morning. She loved the purse and packed it up when she and her dad left for Cedar to get her license! The zipper flower is way cute!!! I can't believe I have another driver, yeah, it think?!?!?! At least now I don't have to stay up late and go pick her up from her friends house, she can drive herself home!! Thanks again! Love ya!
THAT ZIPPER FLOWER IS REALLY COOL!!!!
Love you Jacie!! You are one lucky girl. Enjoy everything about being 16, it's a fun year. Have you been out on an official date yet?
Post a Comment