Looks fun!! Have a great time! Adam says you are all sooo lucky to be visiting Makey and Pappa! He's jealous for sure. My favorite pictures and Courtney's too are the ones with the foot in the picture. I think we all know who's toes those are:-0
My kids wish we were closer too so they could go to Ma-key and Poppa's. My older girls are sooo busy, I should just take off with my 3 younger ones and go home, but I know I can't drive that far by myself!!! I have such a hard time even making it to Santaquin and back. Have fun with Staci's family, it looks like you are!
3 comments:
Looks fun!! Have a great time! Adam says you are all sooo lucky to be visiting Makey and Pappa! He's jealous for sure.
My favorite pictures and Courtney's too are the ones with the foot in the picture. I think we all know who's toes those are:-0
My kids wish we were closer too so they could go to Ma-key and Poppa's. My older girls are sooo busy, I should just take off with my 3 younger ones and go home, but I know I can't drive that far by myself!!! I have such a hard time even making it to Santaquin and back. Have fun with Staci's family, it looks like you are!
The foot is whats her name's signature! Staci says, "Leave It Up To Ryan To Notice ;o)"
Post a Comment