Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DELICIOUS RECIPES~GOTTA TRY~OUR SUPERBOWL DINNER

What a Great Super Bowl XLV Game! Tibbey had the best seat in the house & Dad & I loved the game this time as much as the commercials. I think I only watch the game for all the extras like the pregame entertainment, the statistics & the commercials, but the game this year was really thrilling. So Proud To Be An American That Loves TV, Football & Good Food! Gotta share my recipes that we enjoyed during the GAME!!!














3 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

those recipes look sooooo good, thanks for sharing!

Alysa said...

Yum....Looks great.

It was a good game to watch too.

Jennifer said...

I'll have to try something new! It looks delicious, and I always need new recipes! My kids are looking forward to valentine's day when we will have heart shaped pepperoni pizza and heart shaped dessert pizza!