
Dad just called he's on his way to work two hours late & I-5 north & south is completely blocked & traffic is not moving at a standstill! He is trying to get to an exit & try the backroads. I sure wish I had some grandchildren close by so they could build a snowman with me! I was hoping if I left my snowmen out for the winter season we would finally get some snow!!!!! It worked, but nothing like waiting til the end of February...it is so pretty! Alysa's kids haven't been in school all week because of the snow & Jeremy doesn't have to teach seminary on SNOW DAYS!!!! Spring is coming!
2 comments:
WOW that is a lot of snow!
Beautiful, but i am ready for SPRING!!
I LOVE SNOW as long as I don't have to go anywhere! I love the look and love to play in it. It has been a long winter however and I'm ready for Spring too!
Post a Comment