Friday, June 10, 2011

BIRTH~DAY FOR ADAM~11 YEARS OLD TODAY~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM

Adam, I Love your smile & you have such a Beautiful Mom! Happy Birthday~I am sure Mom & Dad are making your 11th Birthday a Fun Time! I hear you & Daddy are camping! It must be the Father & Son Outing on your Birthday~Have a Great Day!

Adam, HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY! I just talked to Adam on the cell phone & he was on his way to Trafalga to celebrate his Birthday~Poppa & I are thinking of you & you should be receiving your birthday present in the mail today! It sounded like you are going to have a FUN Day celebrating your 11th Birthday! The pictures I have posted of you are from our Family Reunion two years ago in 2009 & here we are in 2011 & You Are 11 Years Old Today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDSON!























ADAM IS 9 IN THIS PICTURE TAKEN 2009~TODAY, JUNE 10, 2011, ADAM IS 11 YEARS OLD!











5 comments:

Courtney said...

It was a tiring, but fun day. I have to shed a tear every year as I watch my sweet little boy grow up. He's gone camping now with his dad, so I'll have him write to you tomorrow.

Alysa said...

Happy Birthday Adam. We love you and miss you.

Staci Rocha said...

We hope you had a GREAT birthday!

Your cousins here are looking forward to seeing and playing with you this summer!

Courtney said...

Thank you sooooo much for the birthday card and money. I'm going to use the birthday money you sent me and my other birthday money to get a 4 wheeler license. I'm getting a license because on my b-day my dad bought a 4 wheeler and he said that it was my birthday present. But he was being sarcastic. I'm going to make this letter as long as I can. Anyway for my birthday me and some of my friends went to Trafalga Lehi. We had a blast but like the only thing that we did there was play lazer tag. After my b-day party I got to go camping with my dad. We went with some older scouts in our ward. It was really fun at the campout because at night by the fire everyone sang happy birthday to me, then for the rest of the night everyone tried to scare each other, No one could scare me it was imposible. my birthday was sooooo much fun. -ADAM


p.s. My mom didn't make me a cake this year, we bought one from the store that I picked out.

MaKey and Poppa said...

WOW Adam, Thanks for letting Poppa & I know what a GREAT Birthday you Had~A 4 Wheeler~MORE GREAT FUN!!!! You Be Safe & Have Lots Of FUN!!!! Love YOU!