Thought of you on your birthday as all the balloons lauched. The sky was full of them on Saturday. So sorry that you missed seeing them. The balloon glow Sat. night was awesome. They were able to stay up for quite a while cuz the weather was perfect. Thanks for coming to visit. Sorry I'm such a stress monger. Hope you had a great birthday! So glad to hear that you made it home safely!
2 comments:
Thank you :)
I made it to Idahome safely :)
It has been a great birthday!
Love ya!
Thought of you on your birthday as all the balloons lauched. The sky was full of them on Saturday. So sorry that you missed seeing them. The balloon glow Sat. night was awesome. They were able to stay up for quite a while cuz the weather was perfect. Thanks for coming to visit. Sorry I'm such a stress monger. Hope you had a great birthday! So glad to hear that you made it home safely!
Post a Comment