Thursday, February 16, 2012

I hope the kids like to see Tibbey~Oh, I guess I could say I was posting this for Choowii & Jeter~Tibbey's two favorite playmates! This is Tibbey's favorite place to be in the morning when I finish making the bed...she just loves fluffing up the pillow in the early AM hours & then I don't see her again until dad comes home for lunch & then it is our exercise time & we are off for our daily walk!

Dad & I spent the morning in the Temple. We love being there. Our lives are blessed when we attend the temple with a good attitude & just go for no particular reason, but to go just walk through the temple doors because we want to. We can immediately feel a difference and we hope our family is seeing a difference in your lives because we are in the Temple & placing your names on the prayer roll. We hope maybe you have the desire to go to the Temple too that you just want to go or maybe you want to go so your life may run a little more smoothly. It feels wonderful to go with an attitude of worship and a reverance for God and His son Jesus Christ, and with gratitude for the Savior's sacrifice. Wonderful things happen when you leave the cares of the world outside...A new perception comes into focus of who we are, of what this life is really about, of the opportunities of eternal life, and of our relationship with the Savior. Love You, Thinking of You ALL, Mom



2 comments:

Staci Rocha said...

It will be fun to see how Choowii is around Tibbey. He is super playful with other dogs :)

Rolo is going on a scout camp out tomorrw and Saturday. I will be having a girls pizza night with friends for friday night and then Saturday three other Moms and i will be going to the Twin Falls temple. We have a busy weekend too. Thanks for your sweet words of wisdom! Our lives are very blessed for your service you are giving. The kids pray for you several times a day :)

Jennifer said...

I love the color of your bedding and how Tibbey snuggles down deep. How funny! I love going to the temple often too, just because I can and want to! It is just so peaceful!! I hope you can feel of our prayers for you on a daily basis! Thanks for your great example to your children and grand children! It is such a blessing!