Tuesday, April 3, 2012

GENERATIONS ~ FAMILIES ARE FOREVER ~ THE NEVER ENDING STORY....

So I thought I had compiled 5 books about "My Pages Of Time ~ 1948-2012 ~

Today, I started my 6th BOOK in "My Pages Of Time"

"GENERATIONS" ~ Generations, like an immeasureable WHEEL in time, are tirelessing turning, persistently moving toward the BECKONING path of tomorrow. The JOURNEY taken by our ANCESTORS can be revisited only through fragile old photos, faded and YELLOW with age, and stories which are the LEGACY that becomes our HERITAGE.

My Love For Family Grows Stronger Every Day. I am so grateful for this time in my life while I am serving this Mission for the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints that I have the opportunity to compile My Family History & Do My Family Geneology...I do so ~ In Loving Memory ~ Memories keep those we Love close to us FOREVER...In the upper left had corner is a picture of my mother's parents Grandma & Grandpa Huckins with Adam Jr & me, Christine, next to my grandpa Bill is his parents, then below Grandma Ruth are her parents, the Marshalls, and below my grandmother's mother is my great grandmother's parents, the Tamplins. Then you see a picture of my mother with her two daughters, Ruthie & Christine, the next row is my baby picture, my wedding picture with my brothers, Adam, Billy, & Matt, my sister, Ruthie, & my parents, Adam & Maryjane. The next row is a picture of Christine & Adam Jr as a baby, Adam Jr as a Marine, killed in action in the Vietnam War on June 15, 1969, then there is a four generation picture of my mother, Maryjane Holman, holding her first grandchild, Marnie Dawn Penhallegon, with her mother Ruth Huckins & daughter, Christine & then my dad, Adam Holman & his mother Marie Holman. The last three pictures are Paul & I with Allison, grandchild & daughter to our youngest child, Staci, and then our five children: Staci, Ryan, Alysa, Jennifer, Marnie, Mom & Dad~the last picture left to right is Marnie, Staci, Jennifer, Dad, Mom, Alysa, and Ryan ~ order of age is: Chris, Paul, Marnie, Jennifer, Ryan, Alysa, and Staci!! (the last picture should have been all the grandchildren, son-in-laws & daughter-in-law--I couldn't fit them all in a small place~27 Family members) You ALL are included in "My Pages Of Time"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

so very awesome!!!!!