So very grateful for my children! Marnie, our first born child, sends her pictures to add to My Pages of Time ~ 1948- 2012. Marnie was born on March 10, 1969: I will never forget as the nurses wheeled me out of the labor & delivery room after 17 & 1/2 hours & Marnie met her Daddy for the first time. Daddys were not allowed in the delivery room for the birth of their children back in 1969. When Paul saw Marnie for the first time, he so gently touched her hand & Marnie's fingers opened up & she grasped her daddy's finger & she squeezed his finger letting her daddy know that she knew him & loved him so. She was such an alert baby & very aware of her surroundings. When she would lay ever so quietly in her bed just looking all around & smiling I always felt like she was visiting with those that she had just left in the spirit world. I knew she could see beyond the veil that was ever so slowly closing while she began her journey here on earth. Marnie was the first child, the first grandchild & everytime she was seen by a grandma, a grandpa, an aunt or an uncle & even her parents we would always shape our lips into this O shape & just ooo & aaahh over her! So when you see the next picture of Marnie sitting in my Aunt Leta's little rocking chair that Leta had from Uncle Johnny's little girl who died when she was just a little girl & this was Uncle John's first wife who died from that child birth you can see why Uncle Johnny & Aunt Leta fell in love with Marnie and Marnie would ooo & aaah over them!!! Well, I thank you all, my precious grown children, for sending your mother pictures of you to add to My Pages Of Time! I should have copied these pictures before I gave up your baby books!!!! Love You ALL....Mom
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment