ALLISON, WHO'S YOUR POPPA??? POPPA MEETS HIS 16TH GRANDCHILD - ALLISON DAWN - 9 DAYS OLD
Poppa meets Allison the morning after he arrives in Boise, Idaho. Poppa flew in Tuesday night. Notice the facial expressions on how proud Poppa is and then the expressions on Big Sister's face as she shows off her new sister and gives Poppa instructions on how to handle her new sister. Allison just gets cuter everyday and she is being the BEST. She sleeps two to three hours between feedings and in the morning hours she is so alert! Tibbey ("Ma-key's baby") is always watching over this baby & is very protective of this little one!
Keep the pictures coming. We probably won't meet her till July, so seeing her along the way through pictures is the next best. She looks like Dallin when she's asleep, but looks like Allison when awake. So cute!!!
Looks like Poppa got a talkin' too from Penny. I'm sure she has a lot to tell him:) I can't believe that Staci has not updated her blog site for a week, she used to do it almost daily. What's up? j/k I'd spend my time with that adorable baby too. Have a happy day! Love you all!
3 comments:
She really is changing. Every post (everday)she looks a little different. She is so adorable I can't wait to hold her.
Keep the pictures coming. We probably won't meet her till July, so seeing her along the way through pictures is the next best. She looks like Dallin when she's asleep, but looks like Allison when awake. So cute!!!
Looks like Poppa got a talkin' too from Penny. I'm sure she has a lot to tell him:) I can't believe that Staci has not updated her blog site for a week, she used to do it almost daily. What's up? j/k I'd spend my time with that adorable baby too.
Have a happy day! Love you all!
Post a Comment