Monday, May 18, 2009

MOMMY & DAUGHTER BEING HELD BY DADDY...aka...POPPA...PICTURE OF STACI TAKEN ALMOST THIRTY ONE YEARS AGO


TWO ADORABLE BABIES! DO YOU SEE THE RESEMBLANCE? Staci's picture taken when she was 7 days old. Staci was born on June 25, 1978 & picture of Allison taken on May 13, 2009 (Alli 9 days old)!




1 comment:

Staci Rocha said...

I personally love seeing the similarities ;) I just can't stop holding my baby and i love everything i see about her! So sweet and precious!

Maybe tomorrow i will make a post! I have taken some new pictures and i need to post her blessing dress picture!

Good night and we miss you and love and appreciate all you have done for us! I am glad we will see you again in a few days and you are more than welcome to come visit us once a month! :)