What an exciting Mother's Day! I am so blessed! Roses from my son, text message, phonecalls, emails from my daughters, Poppa letting me play Mommy in the Rocha family (two weeks from home) and being spoiled big time by the Rocha kids and Rolo! Staci and I had croissant french toast with strawberries and whip cream & bacon for breakfast in Staci's bedroom this morning. I wish you could have heard Dallin's happy feet coming up the stairs and running down the hallway as he was being very busy & excited about setting the table with a tablecloth, flowers, balloons & the delicious food that his daddy prepared so early this morning. We were treated like queens! On the blog I have shown pictures of the card I received (it made me cry). For dinner today we had Hawaiian Haystacks and a yummy Oreo Strawberry ice cream dessert! It has been a beautiful sunshiny warm day and my camera is still busy taking gorgeous pictures of these great grankids. Dad comes on Tuesday & we will probably leave for home on Friday of this week. Thinking of ALL of you on this Mother's Day with LOTS OF LOVE! MOM :)
Glad you had such a great Mother's Day. This is what being a grandma and mother is all about, working so hard when you were a young mother and now enjoying the fruits of those labors!! You deserve it! Happy Mother's Day!
Mom I sent an email to your home email, i don't know if you can access that or not. I'm so glad you were spoiled today. Those kids and Rolo are so sweet and thoughtful. I love your pictures. Your blogsite looks great too. I'm glad you've had a happy mother's day. I love you. Love, JJ
Good thing you were there instead of here. You would have gotten a bowl of cereal from George for breakfast like I did. It was very sweet intentions, but cereal? Next year I'm talking it up days before hinting what I would really like. I think that's the only way around here. Love you more than you'll ever know. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Thank you for raising such a wonderful son!!! I love him so much!!! He may be a bit of a procrastinator, but when it comes down to it he pulls through. I didn't have to lift a finger all day thanks to him and a little from the kids. I was pampered from head to toe and my belly was full all day. He's worn out but I am a happier mom thanks to his love and kindness. ... Now if we can only inspire Adam to greatness...
Procrastinator? COME ON!! I had those flowers ordered 5 days before Mother's Day. That's a freakin record accomplishment in my book. With that said, we all know it's true though, who am I trying to kid? I don't plan on it changing anytime soon either.
6 comments:
Glad you had such a great Mother's Day. This is what being a grandma and mother is all about, working so hard when you were a young mother and now enjoying the fruits of those labors!! You deserve it! Happy Mother's Day!
Mom I sent an email to your home email, i don't know if you can access that or not. I'm so glad you were spoiled today. Those kids and Rolo are so sweet and thoughtful. I love your pictures. Your blogsite looks great too. I'm glad you've had a happy mother's day. I love you. Love, JJ
They are so blessed to have you there with them. What a wonderful mother and grandmother. Glad you had a great day.
Love all the pictures.
Good thing you were there instead of here. You would have gotten a bowl of cereal from George for breakfast like I did. It was very sweet intentions, but cereal? Next year I'm talking it up days before hinting what I would really like. I think that's the only way around here.
Love you more than you'll ever know. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Thank you for raising such a wonderful son!!! I love him so much!!! He may be a bit of a procrastinator, but when it comes down to it he pulls through. I didn't have to lift a finger all day thanks to him and a little from the kids. I was pampered from head to toe and my belly was full all day. He's worn out but I am a happier mom thanks to his love and kindness.
... Now if we can only inspire Adam to greatness...
Procrastinator? COME ON!! I had those flowers ordered 5 days before Mother's Day. That's a freakin record accomplishment in my book. With that said, we all know it's true though, who am I trying to kid? I don't plan on it changing anytime soon either.
Post a Comment