Austin, just heard from Uncle Ryan...You now are sharing your Birthday with your cousin Isaac Hayes Penhallegon...You are the Oldest Grandson & Isaac is the Youngest Grandson!!!! I will post his picture later today!
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago




2 comments:
O' Austin you have been such a handsome little guy since the day you were born. I remember the day that i graduated from high school and it was time to leave for college. I remember having to say good bye to you as a little 4 month old baby and it made me so sad, I loved holding you, you were such an adorable baby! And look at you now thirteen years later,and even more handsome ;) Love ya Austin! And my kids love there cousin too. Your the best!
Hope you've had a great birthday today. You are so lucky to have a boy cousin born on your birthday. I bet you'll be great friends. He is so handsome, just like you. Hope your day is a special one! Love ya!
Post a Comment