LOVE is.... loving ALL My Kids! I see thru the UPS email that you all received your valentine! I hope they arrived all in tack! I did use superglue on the foil & glass, but I think it is all edible! Enjoy! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...Poppa & I Love You!
Thanks for thinking of us on Valentine's! WE love to receive packages, especially when there are treats inside. Sunday we'll make our family tradition - heart shaped pepperoni pizza & dessert pizza. We love you. Have a happy holiday!
I saved it 'til today. It's coming apart 'cause I just can't resist it anymore. Maybe next year I'll make again for a decoration and then eat it on Valentines. Sounds good to me.
4 comments:
SO SWEET
THANK YOU
&
WE LOVE YOU TOO :)
Thanks for thinking of us on Valentine's! WE love to receive packages, especially when there are treats inside. Sunday we'll make our family tradition - heart shaped pepperoni pizza & dessert pizza. We love you. Have a happy holiday!
I Love TRADITION!
I saved it 'til today. It's coming apart 'cause I just can't resist it anymore. Maybe next year I'll make again for a decoration and then eat it on Valentines. Sounds good to me.
Post a Comment