Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MY VALENTINE BOUQUET

A Valentine Bouquet I received from all of you about six years ago...look how the kids have grown & I now have five more valentines I should add to the Bouquet! We have grown from a dozen to almost seventeen grandkids! Anxiously awaiting to hear from Courtney & Ryan about the new baby boy coming any day now! LOVE YOU ALL! Jacie you are in this bunch too! You have grown a few feet & are goregous at 5' 10" & can run for miles & can debate...she rules! Mason his eyes will make your heart beat a little faster...he's a lover & so very thoughtful of others! He loves scouting & building things & sports!

George always has a smile & loves anything that has to do with sports, scouting & loves to read..The Wimpy Kid movie coming out I have got to take George & Mason to that, Jaelyn is 17 & looks beautiful in her Prom dress, Londyn just turned 12 & beautiful & loves her daddy, my son, alot! Jack loves moving fast & furious for the thrill of speed in the pine derby, on his bike or a four wheeler!




JoLee is in first grade & she writes Ma-key the best letters & Adam, he's our creative SMART one...made a Robot for his Valentine School Box!





Dallin has all that hair & is in kindergarten and speaks Spanish! Whitney turning seventeen on Sunday & doing high school & college both at the same time, MJ my pretty little kitten & the fashion queen, & Austin is wearing a size 10 men's shoe & if the object runs he knows how to operate it take it apart & put it back together again...computer whiz!

4 comments:

Alysa said...

I love looking at all those pictures and seeing how grown up all the kids are now.

Jennifer said...

The kids have grown a lot since those pictures. I think they were taken about 6 years ago. My how they grow. They are all soooo cute! What will the next 6 years bring?

Ryan and Courtney said...

I forgot all about that bouquet of pictures! Cute idea!

Hope Dad feels better soon. That's a reminder to me of why I run, Because I Can!! Whenever I'm sick I can't wait until I can start running again.

Courtney is dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. Last night she had contractions every 3 minutes for almost an hour, but that might have been my fault, hee hee!!
We're getting closer each day. We'll let you all know after he's here!

MaKey and Poppa said...

Hee Hee Hee! That's how to put her into labor! The doctor's said Dad looks so healthy they were surprised when they found out how bad he really was...I was thinking that maybe the 5am jogging time is what sent him to emergency??? They used two different Blood pressure machines on him cause they thought one was broken because his oxygen level was so low...then they knew they had a problem...I am glad I am not working...Dad still has to go in for an IV with meds & breathing treatments for a couple of more days...He is whistling so I know he is feeling better!