Hey kids, I spoke on line with Craig this morning & he gave me this link to share Amy & Craig's story~I am so proud of this family~when trials happen you keep your faith & deal with the challenge the best you can~Craig has such a precious loving family & they are growing in so many ways with the challenge they have been given~they need our love & support so let's be there for them! FAMILIES CAN BE FOREVER :O) Love You All!
I saw the link and read the story, for some reason the video wouldn't work for me. Probably my old computer. What a challenge!! They are an amazing family and a great example to all of us!!
2 comments:
Hey kids, I spoke on line with Craig this morning & he gave me this link to share Amy & Craig's story~I am so proud of this family~when trials happen you keep your faith & deal with the challenge the best you can~Craig has such a precious loving family & they are growing in so many ways with the challenge they have been given~they need our love & support so let's be there for them! FAMILIES CAN BE FOREVER :O) Love You All!
I saw the link and read the story, for some reason the video wouldn't work for me. Probably my old computer. What a challenge!! They are an amazing family and a great example to all of us!!
Post a Comment