HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, JAELYN~18 years ago I drove All Night to meet you, my First Grandchild! I drove from Wenatchee, Washington to Provo, Utah & I think I was flyin high, but was really burning rubber on the highway! Oh, the things you do when one is young & becoming a GRANDMA! Now look at YOU turning 18, a Senior in High School, and preparing to leave HOME for College~LIFE IS GOOD! What a beautiful blessing you have been to your family! Poppa & I are so proud! We love you, Happy Birthday!
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago



5 comments:
I can't believe she is going to be 18 tomorrow! My oh my! She's a wonderful young lady! We are very blessed to have her as a part of our family! She's been a blessing from the start!
WOW 18 wonderful years!
Happy Birthday Jaelyn, you truly are a beautiful young lady! Many more adventures are still ahead of you and it will be exciting to see it what the future brings!
I hope you have a fantastic Day tomorrow!
Jaelyn I ♥ U!!! You're such a good girl. So proud of you. Hope you have a great birthday and that it's a special one!!!
Happy Birthday Jaelyn!!! We missed you this past weekend when your family came, but now that you are older you have more responsibilities too. Pros and Cons to everything.
We hope you and your friends come stay with us for the volleyball tournament. You know you're welcome.
Anyway, back to your birthday... Thanks Makey for posting these pictures. Such a beautiful young woman inside and out. Thanks for being such a wonderful example to all your younger cousins. Love ya!
Where has the time gone? I remember too the day you were born. MaKey headed out of town as fast as she could! You were such a beautiful baby & now a beautiful 18 yr old. You make me laugh & smile when I see your pics. You know how to have fun! Have a wonderful day! Has the countdown begun to graduation day? Exciting stuff ahead!!! Love you!
Post a Comment