Hi Kids, You get a note from your dear old mother at the beginning of the week & the end of the week! I just gotta share my pictures! Fall color is showing on the Ole Homestead! Two more weeks & the traveling back & forth will be finished for the season. Irrigation water goes off October 8 & then everything will be stored for the winter months & the cover put on the travel trailer & dad & I will hibernate in our home in Lacey for the winter with a few exceptions to traveling in November & December. We haven't decided where we will be for Thanksgiving (dad wants to go to Mexico to check out this retirement community) & in December on the 23 we fly to Vegas to spend Christmas with JJ & family & to attend JoLee's Baptism! JJ is coming for a visit on October 20 til the 25th! We are planning some fun things! I love seeing your blogs! Keep up the good work! Love ya, Mom
4 comments:
Oh!!! I love red leaves they are my favorite fall color! Two weeks from today and I'll be there! I decided that I want to put in an order for hamburger soup. My kids don't like it and get mad at me when I make it so maybe we can make it while I am there! It has lots of pretty fall colors in it and tastes so good in this cooler weather! Just an idea!
Your kids don't like Hamburger soup!! I just made a pot last week...dad is still eating it for his lunches. Last night we had pork chops with mashed red potatoes & green beans...Sure was good!!! I will put the soup on the list for when you are here!
Fall finally came to us too. Sept was hot all month and now it's in the 60's. Have fun getting together and eating grown up soup. I like it too. I'm sure you might be visiting a good restaurant or two as well.
I'll be hunting starting the 23-27th and until then I'll be wishing I was hunting. I've dubbed October as National Guy Month. Next year Dad will have to join me and pull the trigger on a big buck!
Ryan, it is so difficult for dad to divide his vacation time & try to be everywhere! Maybe next October 2011, he will be retired & able to enjoy the month of October National Guy Month! I knew that hunting season was probably on your busy schedule this month! Be Safe, Wear Bright Orange! Enjoy!
Post a Comment