It was a gorgeous weekend in Wenatchee this last week. It was in the low 60's during the day with sun & blue skies & at night it was cold & in the low 30's! Dad is almost done winterizing everything. The pool is drained & the winter cover is on it & waiting for next summer when we fill it for the next Family Reunion! I love the fall colors & my red maple tree & my little mighty oak tree have put some beautiful fall colors on the property to enjoy!

JJ will be here on Wednesday!
1 comment:
That's amazing that it is the middle of october and the leaves are still beautiful and on the trees at the old homestead. I love the fall colors. The leaves are starting to fall off of our trees. I guess winter will eventually come, but for now we'll enjoy this beautiful fall weather. We are suppose to have rain here all week.
Post a Comment