I looked out the window & what did I see? It's not Popcorn popping on the trees & it's not Christmas if snow doesn't fall ~ It's Snowing!
This Christmas! This Christmas I have been truly blessed to have all that I have because of my Heavenly Father & Savior's LOVE! Their Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All!
O'the weather outside is gorgeous, even if it is freezing cold. I love the holidays! I wish i could be there with you sipping cocoa and listening to Christmas music :)
Walked out of WalMart and there was blue sky and sun. Didn't last long though. I keep looking out the window to see if it's going to start snowing again.
4 comments:
O'the weather outside is gorgeous, even if it is freezing cold. I love the holidays! I wish i could be there with you sipping cocoa and listening to Christmas music :)
Wish you were here too!
Walked out of WalMart and there was blue sky and sun. Didn't last long though. I keep looking out the window to see if it's going to start snowing again.
I totally jinxed it. It's snowing big snowflakes now. Way more than this morning.
Post a Comment