Those hamburgers look delicious! That is what Dad & I ate for our Sunday dinner....we had gone to a Food Co-op on Saturday & tried some locally grown ground beef, $6.13 a pound! We bought some eggs & milk with real cream on top! Ryan sent these pictures of his family & the Rocha family at the In-N-Out Drive-In. The Rochas & Penhallegons spent some time together after Thanksgiving! Do Bishops use Facebook or Blog? Is that allowed? Thanks for the pictures Bishop Penhallegon! We will have to go to the In-N-Out sometime when we are in Utah! I don't think we have that Drive-In in Washington...
Mother's and Father's Day 2014
12 years ago


3 comments:
I'm jealous. In-N-Out is my favorite. Hope you enjoyed every bite :)
Fun times! We like that restaurant too! But our closest one is in St. George.
We are back home! Home SWEET Home
In-n-out was excellent!! I really liked it!! It was nice to meet up with Ryan for a little bit. Good times with Cousins!
Post a Comment