Saturday, November 27, 2010

TURKEY LEFTOVERS! YUMMMMMMY!!!!

We are enjoying our long holiday weekend! We're still eating leftovers...that's the best part about Thanksgiving (BIG BIRD MEAL, HOT TURKEY SANDWICHES, TURKEY POT PIE, TURKEY DRESSING CASSEROLE, & TURKEY NOODLE SOUP). I still cook for a family of seven & I don't know why it is so hard to size the portions down for TWO! Dad & I started our Christmas puzzle! It's a Thomas Kinkade Painting & we might have it done by Christmas! We work on it together & some of the time we work on it individually~what he can't find I can & what I can't find he can! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! LOVE YOU ALL!






















































4 comments:

Alysa said...

Looks like a great meal and a fun puzzle. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

Jennifer said...

My first thought was: "look at that huge turkey". My turkey for 7 wasn't even that BIG :) That's too many leftovers!! I sure like hot turkey sandiwiches! If there wasn't so much good food in the world we could be skinny-but I LIKE food! Enjoy!

MaKey and Poppa said...

The turkey was 12 lbs~& that was small~I usually buy a 20 lb turkey, but thought I went small until I saw the drumstick Jaleyn was eating~I thought you had chicken instead of turkey!!!!

Courtney said...

What a PERFECT turkey!!! Wish mine looked like that. It was definitely not picture worthy this year. I think I over cooked it and all the dripping burnt so I didn't have any for gravy, so had to improvise with bullion. bummer. Oh well, no one complained or noticed the dry turkey. We had a nice quiet day together.