Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS FINALLY HERE...WE'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR...2009
























3 comments:

Marnie said...

Looks delicious and like you are having a good time even without us. wish we were together. Too bad the passes have snow. How did you get your sugar cookies to have that snowflake design on them? Do you have glasses that have that on the bottom? Very cool. I'll try that too. I'm going to make some of those today. It's not Christmas without red and green colored sugar cookies. Love you! Go visit my blog it's just for you. Merry Christmas!

Staci Rocha said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

YUM YUM YUM and Ditto Marnies question, how did you get the snowflake on the cookies?

We hope you have had a wonderful day, it looks like you have!

Love ya

The kiddos have had a fantastic Christmas too :)

MaKey and Poppa said...

The star on the sugar cookies is from the glass I use to dip in the red & green sugar to form the sugar cookie...We miss you all! I wish I were brave to drive those passes in the winter :( (my phobia)